Samlarbilsauktionen is part of PS Auction, and is an auction company that conveys property from seller to buyer . Our belief is that everything has a value . A machine that is considered to be worn can be very useful for someone else. Today, our goal is to continuously strengthen our position as a trustworthy marketplace where you get the chance to do good business.
Everything has a value
Online auctions every week
For over 50 years we have worked with auctions and in 2006 we launched our online auction. We were then called Auktionsfirman Pettersson & Son . Today we are called PS Onlineautkioner and we are a platform where our clients items meet market buyers. We want both sides to feel they made a good deal when Thursday comes to an end . Sellers are usually bankruptcy , finance , government, municipalities , government agencies and companies. Buyers are traders , mainly from the engineering , metal, teko , forest and offices, but also from other industries and individuals.
We have professional expertise to evaluate both the entire bankruptcy as new and old industrial objects. Many turn to us today just for a valuation, or a certificate from an independent party on the inventory or equipment value.
AAA – Highest Credit worthiness
We are very proud of our high credit rating . It is based on Bisnode (formerly Soliditet ) rating system and is the world’s oldest and most prestigious. The system reviews the ability for a company to pay based on a variety of decision rules. Running a creditworthy company requires time, dedication and hard work . We hope that you recognize the value of engaging , buy from or work with a creditworthy company .
We are actively working to contribute to sustainable development for the preservation of both the internal and the external environment, thus helping to secure a clean and healthy environment both today and in the future. PS Auction does this by adapting the business to have minimal environmental impact by:
- Comply with applicable environmental laws
- Use existing resources in an efficient and economical manner
- Sort and, to the possible extent, recycled materials
- As far as possible using eco-labeled and recyclable products and materials
- Prioritize the work methods that cause the least harm to people and the environment
- Educate and inform staff in environmental issues in order to continuously improve and rationalize environmental work
- Inform people and companies in our surroundings about our environmental work and thus contribute to information regarding environmental work reaches different parts of society
- Respect and comply with customers’ environmental policy when working on their premises
- Regularly monitor and update our environmental objectives